Safeguarding Steps Required to become a Dolphin Volunteer
- It is club policy that all coaches shall be members.
- It is club policy that all coaches shall be Garda vetted before taking up a coaching role with any of our underage teams.
- E-mail email@example.com with your name, a brief introduction to why you need to be Garda Vetted and also include your phone number should the Club CWO need any clarification regarding your application.
- Go to irfu.ieand complete the application, please note the identification and proof of address requirements – the CWO will email an application guide to each applicant.
- CWO examines will examine the application and will liaise with the applicant if necessary, the IRFU then checks the application.
- An email will issue from the Garda National Vetting Bureau – note- on many occasions this important email has been directed into the applicants email spam folder – an applicant MUST check for this.
- Complete and return the application.
- Approval will be confirmed by the CWO once report received.