DOLPHIN R.F.C. at Musgrave Park, Pearse Road, Cork
On behalf of Dolphin R.F.C., I would like to introduce you to the potential uses of our clubhouse.
Whether entertaining Corporate guests, friends or family, we can meet your individual or company needs.
- We have facilities in our upstairs function room (which has recently undergone a significant upgrade) for 250 casual party style.
- We can cater for 120 for a sit-down lunch or dinner.
- Business meetings and Conferencing facilities are also available, and our upstairs room is adaptable for any style of seating. Large Screen and projector are in place, as well as a Podium and Microphones.
- Bar and Kitchen upstairs and Bar downstairs. Toilet facilities on both levels.
- Weddings, communions and family parties are regularly held at the club, and we are happy to discuss special requests, decoration requirements, food choices etc….Our space can allow for sitting and dancing combined with ample room for a Band or D.J.
- We have In-House catering, however there is the option of bringing in own caterers. (Insurance must be provided)
- We also have a downstairs bar which is cozy for smaller groups, also has a dance floor and is ideal for smaller gatherings. It has been used in the past by Golf Societies, Families and for Music sessions. Our Club Piano is ready to play!
- For Munster Match events, we are the best location, with three bars, one outside.
- We can reserve areas for large groups who wish to run a tab on the night of a big game and perhaps have Burgers and a Pint for a special price.
- We also have a Rugby Lending Library packed with books, DVD’s and Videos, Programmes and Archival magazines of interest to any Rugby Supporter. Pay a Deposit (with name and telephone number) and get a refund on returning the item for others to enjoy.
- Membership, Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities are also available.
For enquiries or bookings, please contact the undersigned on 086 8163713 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at Dolphin R.F.C. very soon.
Barry O’Flynn, Clubhouse Chairperson.